It’s the year 2069 and a wealthy Collective has gained control over the United Republic of Solar Systems to extract and control the supply of GRAIN - a highly addictive gold based substance which has corrupted their civilisation. A group of rebels band together to fight against the authoritarian Collective and regain their independence.
The Spaceminers Club (https://spaceminers.club/) is a third person shooter that embraces elements of the web3 stack to combine a high fidelity gaming experience with core elements of digital economies including guilds, competitions and trading hubs. Our company is backed by Europe's largest digital asset manager and one of the longest standing and most reputable precious metals groups in the world.
About the role:
You will join an effective team of talented developers, programmers and creatives on a mission to create an immersive universe for players to explore and interact with. As a values oriented team, we need someone who embodies our SPACE values:
Self-starting - once we are clear on the mission, we don’t need to be asked twice about our contribution. We can work independently and collaboratively as required.
Prepared - we think ahead, we plan and we communicate. Proper preparation sets up us for success.
Ambitious - we set a high bar for our achievements and we strive to get there.
Collaborative - as a team we are greater than the sum of our parts. We are trustworthy and reliable.
Efficient - we are resourceful in how we apply ourselves at every turn.
Duties and responsibilities
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong UI/UX skills
- Adobe creative suit experience
- Passionate gamer
- An eye for colour grading
- Desirable Bachelor?s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Design skills in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good portfolio of work (in B2B sector, ideally technology)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst using their own initiative
- Be able to prioritise workload and be able juggle multiple things at once
- Photography / videography experience
- Web design experience
- Working experience in 3D packages
In return we're offering:
- Competitive salary (£25,000 depending on experience)
- 33 days holiday
- Remote first with access to a central London office
- Employer contributed pension & Healthcare
- Off-site team-building days
- Weekly team gaming sessions
In your cover letter please included an unlisted link to a short 60 second video explaining why you want to work with us, as well as a link to your portfolio.
GTSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.