It’s the year 2069 and a wealthy Collective has gained control over the United Republic of Solar Systems to extract and control the supply of GRAIN - a highly addictive gold based substance which has corrupted their civilisation. A group of rebels band together to fight against the authoritarian Collective and regain their independence.
The Spaceminers Club (https://spaceminers.club/) is a third person shooter that embraces elements of the web3 stack to combine a high fidelity gaming experience with core elements of digital economies including guilds, competitions and trading hubs. Our company is backed by Europe's largest digital asset manager and one of the longest standing and most reputable precious metals groups in the world.
About the role:
You will join an effective team of talented developers, programmers and creatives on a mission to create an immersive universe for players to explore and interact with. As a values oriented team, we need someone who embodies our SPACE values:
Self-starting - once we are clear on the mission, we don’t need to be asked twice about our contribution. We can work independently and collaboratively as required.
Prepared - we think ahead, we plan and we communicate. Proper preparation sets up us for success.
Ambitious - we set a high bar for our achievements and we strive to get there.
Collaborative - as a team we are greater than the sum of our parts. We are trustworthy and reliable.
Efficient - we are resourceful in how we apply ourselves at every turn.
We're looking for:
Technical Competence - a minimum of five years using Adobe Creative Suite to an impressive level, particularly After Effects.
Typography and Layout – you understand how to create compelling content that looks good
Creativity and Imagination – you’re always looking for new ways to improve your creativity and are always on the hunt for innovative content ideas
Ambition - you want to grow and develop new skills with a fast-paced company
Communication – you’re an exceptional written and verbal communicator
Social media - an awareness of what content is appropriate for which channels
Organised - you enjoy working to tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Connected - you look ahead of social media movements and want to push boundaries
Duties and responsibilities
- Create relevant and compelling motion graphics. UI’s and web pages
- Storyboarding in sketches/cutouts/references
- Create animated storyboards from 2D sketches
- Video editing in Premiere Pro
- Colour grading
- Design and edit a range of multimedia content (video, GIF and still image)
- Keeping to brandguidelines and create original looks and styles
- Understand and answer briefs
- Problem solve, creatively and technically
- Bring sites to life with animation
Skills and Qualifications
- Animation skills – expert knowledge in After Effects
- Video editing skills – expert knowledge in Premiere Pro
- 3D Motion Graphic Experience
- Three.js Knowledge
- Design skills in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Passionate gamer
- Photography / videography experience
- Sound Design
- Creative coding
- Experience with modern JS frameworks like React/Vue or Alpine
- Experience with three.js
- Unreal Engine 5 knowledge
- Good eye for colour grading
In return we're offering:
- Competitive salary (£28,000)
- 33 days holiday
- Remote first with access to a central London office
- Employer contributed pension & Healthcare
- Off-site team-building days
- Weekly team gaming sessions
In your cover letter please included an unlisted link to a short 60 second video explaining why you want to work with us, as well as a link to your portfolio.
GTSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.